Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Don't Be Jealous Of (Digital) Me

Ever since the Internet was created, playing dress-up has gone digital. Dress Up Challenge is a place where girls can be girls without the embarassment of making fashion faux pas.

Since I've discovered this fashion game I've spent hours creating different looks for my digital self. I feel like a kid again playing with the countless pieces of intimates, tops, bottoms, dresses, outerwear, hosiery, footwear and accessories they offer. If you're still not satisfied with the abundance of fashion, everyday you login to create a makeover, a new piece is added to your wardrobe!

Not only that! You can also control the look of your image with your choice of skin color, hair color, hairstyle, makeup, and even eye color. A great way to exercise your love for fashion!

So give it a trial run (without having to register) and maybe you'll be inspired to try the looks on your 4-D self.

Below, I posted my creations so far.





No comments: